Gamma-RayShooterGamma-RayShooter

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Perfect!

This has got to be the best animating skills I've seen in a long time! The timing, the flow, the facial expressions and details...EVERYTHING about this catchy flash is amazing, and I definitely got a good laugh out of it..I hope to see a thrid Gone Too Far around next year...the story is really getting interesting now. I have a feeling that the werewolf kid's night is not over yet...

Gone Too Far Gone Too Far

Woah!

This one is very creepy..At first I was a little lost, but now that I've watched it again it's one of my favorite Halloween flashes on here XD

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Shoddy graphics..

But the humor, good music, and promise of 26 ways to die makes this pretty beast! >XD

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

Another beastly game to the epic Reincarnation series.. LOVE it!

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

Kinda Easy..

Out of the entire series, this has gotta be one of the lesser complicated ones. However I did get stumped on a couple near the end, and the "Mur" letter left me guessing for a bit, mainly because I wasn't entirely sure how trustworthy this "Mur" is in context to everything that's happened so far.. Otherwise this addition is great change to the usual gameplay.. I would rate it a 10 right off the bat, but I had to take off 1 for how simple the puzzles in this one really are..I only needed the walkthrough for the last 2 levels..

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Another-Great-Game!

Well,other-than-the-confusion-with-th e-ending,--This-is-one-of-the-better-
0ones-in-the-series!--I've-followed-t he-Alice-Is-Dead-series-from-the-begi nning,and-this-last-one-didn't-disapp oint!--Great-work!--^_^